Our ultimate wish is for a world without autism and related developmental disorders where children are just special not special needs children. Until then, we have a more humble wish for items and equipment that will help us administer services and programs more efficiently and effectively.
We welcome gifts of
- laptops (4)
- computers (2)
- large copy machine
- printer ink
- art supplies/gift certificates
- office supplies/gift certificates
- grocery gift certificates for events
- items for auction fundraisers
- gas gift certificates
- van for transporting kids
Contact us about these or other items you wish to donate. We’re also part of the Rochester Community Wishbook.