Mobile Mammography Center
Saturday, December 15 | 10am - 2pm | $0
The Autism Council and Rochester Regional Health are partnering to provide Mobile Mammography Health Services to female CAREGIVERS and SPECIAL NEED FEMALE ADULTS who need this very important health service.
It is wheel chair accessible and patient can stay in the wheel chair for the service.
Mobile unit will be at 2118 Chili Avenue, Westgate Plaza, 14624
- Call the appointment line: 585-922-PINK (8 am – 5 pm, M-F).
- Go online to www.RochesterRegional.org/PINK and click “Need A Mammogram,” a form will pop up allowing the women to request a call back
(form is available 24/7, but callbacks will be between 8 am – 5 pm).
- Chat session: www.RochesterRegional.org/PINK, click “Need A Mammogram,” click the chat session icon on the lower right
corner: (available 8 am – 5 pm, M-F)
Our coach is designed to screen every 15 minutes, making it 4 women per hour. If a woman needs assistant her appointment is 30 minutes.
- Women must be at least 40 years of age or older.
- Not exhibiting symptoms of breast-related problems.
- Have not had a mammogram in at least a year.
Contact us for additional information585.413.1681